- Jennifer Smith
How will practicing Mindfulness benefit me?
Many people wonder how practicing Mindfulness can benefit them. Research shows that practicing mindfulness on a daily basis has many physical and mental benefits increasing our overall well being.
How Mindfulness improves our well being:
* It supports many attitudes that contribute to a satisfied life
* It makes it easier to appreciate and savor the pleasures in life as they occur
* It helps you become fully engaged in activities
* It creates a greater capacity for dealing with adverse events
* Many people find they worry less about the future or regrets over the past
* It can decrease your concerns about success and self esteem
* It helps you form deeper connections with others
How Mindfulness improves our physical well being:
* It can help relieve stress
* It can treat heart disease
* It can lower blood pressure
* It can reduce chronic pain
* It can improve sleep
* It can alleviate gastrointestinal difficulties
Together we can find your inner peace!