Are you worried about your child or teen? Does your child or teen struggle with any of the following:
* fear or anxiety over going to school
* difficulty sleeping at night, or focusing on tasks due to constant worry
* difficulty making or maintaining friendships
* confidence, self-esteem or body image
* sadness, irritability or feeling like they just don’t “fit in”
* pressure to succeed, get into the best college, be the best athlete, etc.
* managing family transition such as separation, divorce, blended families, etc.
If your child is struggling with any of the above, your child could benefit from therapy in order to improve their
coping skills, ability to handle stress and overall happiness.
Our approach involves teaching kids how to focus on what they have control over in their lives, not what they
don’t. Focusing on what is out of our control such as waiting for a letter of acceptance, changes within the
family, etc. leads to frustration, disappointment and even anxiety or depression.
We strongly believe personally and professionally that we all have the power within ourselves to achieve a well
balanced, healthy and positive life style. For some it comes easier than for others. If happiness has been a
struggle for your child or teen, this is where we can help. We believe in living in the moment, striving for simplicity,
clarity and balance in our daily lives. Effective coping skills, communication skills, optimistic thinking, emotional
balance are all tools we can teach your child/teen.
Please contact us to see if Child/Adolescent Therapy is right for your family.